Thank you for your interest in the Social Club! We have hosted hundreds of private events, from large wedding rehearsals and receptions to small, private dinners, and business meetings. We look forward to working with you.
To inquire about a private party booking please read through our event information below and fill out an inquiry form.
We encourage you to work with our staff to craft a menu that suits the needs of your event. You can see a list of sample menus for a variety of events from cocktail hours to multi-course dinners here.
General Booking Information
- Third-floor capacity (private, multi-course dinners) = 42.
- Third-floor capacity (cocktail and hors d’oeuvres parties) = 70.
- Full restaurant, second-floor capacity (private, multi-course dinners) = 80.
- Full restaurant, second-floor capacity (private cocktail and hors d’oeuvres parties) = 100.
- Regretfully our facility is not equipped with an elevator or ADA compliant.
- Because we are a full service restaurant, we do not allow outside food in our facility. Exceptions include cakes from Deluxe Bakery or Molly’s Cupcakes (pre-approval required). On-site cake cutting fees usually apply.
- We do not allow any outside décor or decoration which require installation assistance in setup or clean up or requires itself to be fixated to any surface.
- We do not allow offensive or illuminated attire, jewelry or accessories.
- All children are required to be directly supervised by a legal guardian at all times.
We often host private events on our second floor, however it is generally open to the public on Friday and Saturday nights. For this reason minimum guarantees are required for weekend events, which vary seasonally.
From Sunday through Thursday you may reserve our third floor based on a per-person pricing system.